Friday, September 3, 2010

Counseling Corner: Ask a Question

  • Are you or someone you know facing a difficult situation in their personal or professional life?
  • Do you want to understand why it arose?
  • Are you curious to know the right attitude to face it?
  • Do you want to know how spirituality can help in your case?
If so, feel free to pose your questions here in the form of comments to this post. You can anonymize it to your comfort before posting, or you can request a personal response. We will make sure that someone knowledgeable will post a response directly to you or to this blog after abstracting out personal details.

2 comments:

  1. I don't like the project I have been assigned by my manager, and can't do anything about it. How do I come to terms with it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doing the best in the assigned task is more important in getting recognition and climbing up the career ladder, than doing what I like to do. If we are unable to enjoy the assigned task, it may also be a good idea to communicate the same to your manager so that he might consider your taste if he has an option to give you a different task the next time.

    BTW, One of my gurus told me to take every assignment given to you as an opportunity given by God, to express His glory.

    SubhaM bhUyAt

    ReplyDelete